Ghidotti is currently hiring an Agency Administrator!
Agency Administrator Job Description:
This is a part-time role providing overall administrative support to our CEO and Account Supervisor, and assisting with basic human resources and monthly accounting responsibilities.
For this role, you’ll need to work in our downtown Little Rock office and be required to submit between 25-30 hours a week within the operating hours of 8:30 AM to 5 PM. On occasion, there is a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends during a client launch or other events throughout the year.
While repetitive daily/monthly tasks are certainly part of this position, additional tasks assigned can vary from week to week based on the CEO’s needs and the needs of the agency. The most important responsibility of the Agency Administrator is to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility and positivity.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in the related field, dealing with financial information.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks and Google Suite.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Must be able to use office equipment (copy/fax machine).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and willing to tackle various ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to perform duties outside of the scope of work when necessary.
- Must work well within a cross-functional team environment as well as independently.
- Provide support for hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Run bi-monthly payroll reports for intern/contractor payment
- Coordinate new hire benefits and HR paperwork (health insurance, simple IRA, etc.) and enter into the payroll system. Plan yearly renewal meetings and update all payroll items.
- Provide general responses to employee questions and requests on HR procedures, policies and information.
- Process miscellaneous billings for payment & vendor management.
- Responsible for keeping the Employee Handbook, HR policies and other HR information current and updated with the team.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Weekly expense reporting and time entry on behalf of the CEO
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments; Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivables twice a month
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
Office Management/Leadership Support
- Assist with presentation and client meeting set up; working with vendors
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of the agency leadership team and outside individuals.
- Assist CEO with volunteer activities – making calls, organizing catering and meetings in partnership with vendors.
- Management of client contracts/retainers – working with the account supervisor to ensure annual planning and timely renewal of contracts.
- Varying personal and professional administrative tasks including, but not limited to, booking appointments, research projects, coordinating travel, maintaining breakroom daily, maintaining storage organization and ordering office supplies, etc.