In the Account Supervisor position, a staff member will be responsible for assisting and managing the public relations, content marketing, digital media, account services and/or creative/strategy for clients. This position requires fully developed specialty skills, a strong understanding of the industry landscape and an understanding of client priorities and objectives.
- Serve as the account strategist/lead and oversee/play a clear leadership role on at least three clients.
- Manage the implementation of work plans and ensure client deliverables are successfully met on deadline.
- Play a leadership role in the sales process by identifying additional services to sell to existing clients and assisting with RFP responses, new business proposals, presentations, etc. with senior leadership or independently.
- Display a strong understanding of and effectively communicate Ghidotti’s service offerings to existing clients.
- Successfully supervise at least one junior staff member, including providing guidance on their professional growth.
- Begin to play a role in the agency’s marketing efforts, guiding aspects of certain campaigns and/or helping to execute in their areas of expertise.
- Play a clear leadership role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for clients.
- Develop and write comprehensive strategic marketing plans for clients.
- Handle vendor contracts and ensure proper billing.
- Demonstrate a clear track record of successfully meeting deadlines and timelines.
- Handle day-of logistics on behalf of clients, responding quickly and effectively.
- Assist in providing leadership and professional development on client relations, helping team members improve their skills in managing conflict, presentations, sales, etc.
- Develop or oversee the visual content creation for client materials, including e-newsletters, website content, digital campaigns, marketing collateral, etc.
- Oversee the development of marketing materials and branding campaigns.
- Manage creative marketing campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Demonstrate a clear track record of leading brainstorms, and providing and implementing creative ideas for proposals, presentations, etc.
- Continually provide new and ‘fresh’ ideas for proposals, new business proposals and current clients’ marketing campaigns.
Apply for this open position by emailing Bethany Siems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience in public relations, content marketing, digital media and influencer marketing is a must, but here is what we really want in a fellow Rock Star. Don’t let it scare ya – we just have high standards!
- You anticipate every move of our clients and us.
- You dream of ways to crack the Instagram gold mine in your sleep.
- You are resourceful.
- You are humble.
- You know what needs to be done because it just comes naturally.
- You are accurate. Every. Single. Time.
- You take our vague guidance and get it done.
- You are fast, yet error-free and awesome.
- You care about every single, tiny, little detail.
- You follow instructions.
- You know you are extraawesome, and totally own that.
- You meet deadlines even when you only have minutes to do it.
- You can handle your own drama. Better yet, you don’t have any.
- You have a life outside of work that you love and nurture.
- You loathe micromanagers and don’t need one.
- You love learning new things.
- You sing karaoke and have “that song” when you really need to bring it.
- You ask questions when appropriate. (Basically, you don’t ask us how to spell someone’s name because you know how to Google as if your life depends on it).
- You treat our clients and your team members with respect.
- You are funny.
- You are caring.
- You are a good friend and co-worker.
- You are creative and think of winning marketing ideas in your sleep.
- You love writing award entries. Like it’s your job!
- You are resourceful. It’s so important that we’re mentioning it again.