Experience in public relations, content marketing, digital media and influencer marketing is a must, but here is what we really want in a fellow Rock Star. Don’t let it scare ya – we just have high standards!
- You anticipate every move of our clients and us.
- You dream of ways to crack the Instagram gold mine in your sleep.
- You are resourceful.
- You are humble.
- You know what needs to be done because it just comes naturally.
- You are accurate. Every. Single. Time.
- You take our vague guidance and get it done.
- You are fast, yet error-free and awesome.
- You care about every single, tiny, little detail.
- You follow instructions.
- You know you are extraawesome, and totally own that.
- You meet deadlines even when you only have minutes to do it.
- You can handle your own drama. Better yet, you don’t have any.
- You have a life outside of work that you love and nurture.
- You loathe micromanagers and don’t need one.
- You love learning new things.
- You sing karaoke and have “that song” when you really need to bring it.
- You ask questions when appropriate. (Basically, you don’t ask us how to spell someone’s name because you know how to Google like your life depends on it).
- You treat our clients and your team members with respect.
- You are funny.
- You are caring.
- You are a good friend and co-worker.
- You are creative and think of winning marketing ideas in your sleep.
- You love writing award entries. Like it’s your job!
- You are resourceful. It’s so important that we’re mentioning it again.
Rock Star Environment
We strive to create a fun, engaging atmosphere where high fives, chicken minis, and celebrations are commonplace. We lift one another up, honor achievements and reward hard work.
Whether instructor-led, web-based or sharing during Fireside Friday, we are always learning more!
We love the state of Arkansas. Our team enjoys outings to locally-owned businesses and pride ourselves on community involvement. In addition, employees are often offered free tickets to community events to get out and enjoy life with friends and family.
Quarterly adventures for the team!
We shut this place down at the holidays so we can all rest, relax and reinvigorate for the new year.
We get an early jump on the weekend every Friday during the summer.
Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Along with your PTO, you also get VTO to use to support your favorite charity or organization.
Does this describe you?
Apply for one of our open positions or just send us an email letting us know why you should be part of this Rock Star team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.