- Serve as the account strategist/lead and oversee/play a clear leadership role on at least three clients.
- Manage the implementation of work plans and ensure client deliverables are successfully met on deadline.
- Play a leadership role in the sales process by identifying additional services to sell to existing clients and assisting with RFP responses, new business proposals, presentations, etc. with senior leadership or independently.
- Display a strong understanding of and effectively communicate Ghidotti’s service offerings to existing clients.
- Successfully supervise at least one junior staff member, including providing guidance on their professional growth.
- Begin to play a role in the agency’s marketing efforts, guiding aspects of certain campaigns and/or helping to execute in their areas of expertise.
- Play a clear leadership role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for clients.
- Develop and write comprehensive strategic marketing plans for clients.
- Handle vendor contracts and ensure proper billing.
- Demonstrate a clear track record of successfully meeting deadlines and timelines.
- Handle day-of logistics on behalf of clients, responding quickly and effectively.
- Assist in providing leadership and professional development on client relations, helping team members improve their skills in managing conflict, presentations, sales, etc.
- Develop or oversee the visual content creation for client materials, including e-newsletters, website content, digital campaigns, marketing collateral, etc.
- Oversee the development of marketing materials and branding campaigns.
- Manage creative marketing campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Demonstrate a clear track record of leading brainstorms, and providing and implementing creative ideas for proposals, presentations, etc.
- Continually provide new and ‘fresh’ ideas for proposals, new business proposals and current clients’ marketing campaigns.
Apply for this open position by emailing Bethany Siems at email@example.com.
Experience in public relations, content marketing, digital media and influencer marketing is a must, but here is what we really want in a fellow Rock Star. Don’t let it scare ya – we just have high standards!
- You anticipate every move of our clients and us.
- You dream of ways to crack the Instagram gold mine in your sleep.
- You are resourceful.
- You are humble.
- You know what needs to be done because it just comes naturally.
- You are accurate. Every. Single. Time.
- You take our vague guidance and get it done.
- You are fast, yet error-free and awesome.
- You care about every single, tiny, little detail.
- You follow instructions.
- You know you are extraawesome, and totally own that.
- You meet deadlines even when you only have minutes to do it.
- You can handle your own drama. Better yet, you don’t have any.
- You have a life outside of work that you love and nurture.
- You loathe micromanagers and don’t need one.
- You love learning new things.
- You sing karaoke and have “that song” when you really need to bring it.
- You ask questions when appropriate. (Basically, you don’t ask us how to spell someone’s name because you know how to Google as if your life depends on it).
- You treat our clients and your team members with respect.
- You are funny.
- You are caring.
- You are a good friend and co-worker.
- You are creative and think of winning marketing ideas in your sleep.
- You love writing award entries. Like it’s your job!
- You are resourceful. It’s so important that we’re mentioning it again.
Rock Star Environment
We strive to create a fun, engaging atmosphere where high fives, chicken minis, and celebrations are commonplace. We lift one another up, honor achievements and reward hard work.
Whether instructor-led, web-based or sharing during Fireside Friday, we are always learning more!
We love the state of Arkansas. Our team enjoys outings to locally-owned businesses and pride ourselves on community involvement. In addition, employees are often offered free tickets to community events to get out and enjoy life with friends and family.
Quarterly adventures for the team!
We shut this place down at the holidays so we can all rest, relax and reinvigorate for the new year.
We get an early jump on the weekend every Friday during the summer.
Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Along with your PTO, you also get VTO to use to support your favorite charity or organization.
Does this describe you?
Apply for one of our open positions or just send us an email letting us know why you should be part of this Rock Star team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.