Ghidotti is currently hiring an Assistant Account Executive!
As an Assistant Account Executive, the staff member will assist the team in the execution of client activities and be exposed to all aspects of the basic services offered at the agency.
- Develop complete, accurate and effective lists using multiple information sources based on the agency’s resources. (Cision, online resources, etc.).
- Write/prepare pitches, backgrounders, executive communications and various reports (as appropriate by service function) with supervision from the manager.
- Effectively pitch and place stories for clients, with an emphasis on placement results (particularly local and regional media). (Digital-specific team members excluded).
- Be adept at engaging in and creating content for digital media campaigns, including social media, paid campaigns (including early stages of copywriting), e-newsletters, etc.
- Monitor for trends/marketing/story/lead opportunities that are client- or service-related. Keeping a consistent pulse on the industry trends within your client’s base.
- Support special events such as media tours, receptions, luncheons, trade shows, grand openings, etc.
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions.
- Continue advancing skills for InDesign, Photoshop and/or WordPress, as well as grasping overall design best practices (depending on position/department).
- Continue advancing skills in agency platforms such as Cision, TVEyes, Sprout Social, Sprinklr.
- Maintain relevant Google certifications for AdWords, GDN, Analytics or otherwise, adding at least one additional certification. (Digital team only)
- Depending on the needs of the service area, responsibilities may extend beyond the items above as skill sets, client contracts and other extenuating circumstances dictate.
Rock Star Environment
We strive to create a fun, engaging atmosphere where high fives, chicken minis, and celebrations are commonplace. We lift one another up, honor achievements and reward hard work.
Whether instructor-led, web-based or sharing during Fireside Friday, we are always learning more!
We love the state of Arkansas. Our team enjoys outings to locally-owned businesses and pride ourselves on community involvement. In addition, employees are often offered free tickets to community events to get out and enjoy life with friends and family.
Quarterly adventures for the team!
We shut this place down at the holidays so we can all rest, relax and reinvigorate for the new year.
We get an early jump on the weekend every Friday during the summer.
Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Along with your PTO, you also get VTO to use to support your favorite charity or organization.
Does this describe you?
To apply, please submit the following via email to email@example.com:
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- References: 2-3 minimum
- Tell us how you heard about this position