Will you be the next rockstar Account Executive on the Ghidotti team?
have what it takes?
We are seeking an account executive to join our team and serve our clients throughout the state and region. Our new account executive will lead the project management and execution of client activities and be exposed to all aspects of the basic services offered at the agency.
We are looking for a passionate person who finds day-to-day communications with team members, clients and partners exciting, challenging and FUN.
We want someone who is curious, loves to learn at every step and isn’t afraid to sell the heck out of a great product, strategy or insight!
We really want
Someone we can laugh with.
Someone we can depend on.
Someone we can learn from and do great work with.
- Write client and internal correspondence effectively and with limited supervision.
- Successfully plan and execute client activities such as media tours, digital and social campaigns, business missions and/or other special events.
- Proactively identify story ideas and work with the supervisor to develop.
- Develop relevant blogs, e-newsletters and website content effectively and with limited supervision.
- Effectively place client messages and spokespeople in target media outlets.
- Successfully manage independently the execution of all client content calendars, which can include media relations pitch calendars, blogs, social content and paid media campaigns.
- Exhibit competency and efficiency in drafting copy for client marketing materials and/or campaigns, such as website content, e-newsletters, collateral materials, paid media campaigns, etc.
- As it relates to social/digital media, regularly suggest ideas, manage the planning, and comfortably execute campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Assist in the management of interns, when applicable.
- Develop an advanced level of design skills for Canva, namely for reporting decks and social media graphic designs.
- Depending on the needs of the service area, responsibilities may extend beyond the items above as skill sets, client contracts and other extenuating circumstances dictate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing communications and client management
- Expert project management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities and positioning existing client growth.
- Experience with inbound/outbound marketing content writing, research and analytics, audience personas, content auditing and planning
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good presentation skills in front of C-level execs
- An unflappable, practical, proactive, mature approach
- Creative, disciplined, curious, organized
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ASK questions and learn new things!