Will you be the next rising rockstar on the Ghidotti team?
have what it takes?
We’re looking for a resourceful go-getter who enjoys fast-paced work in an agency environment and is eager to learn the ins and outs of Public Relations, Media Relations, Social Media Management and Content Marketing.
Our team members are expected to complete high-quality work, juggle multiple tasks, keep projects on track, and be accountable for results. The right candidate will be a motivated problem-solver who will thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
We really want
Someone we can laugh with.
Someone we can depend on.
Someone we can learn from and do great work with.
- Research, writing and posting for social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Creating new and templated graphics (Canva)
- Assisting with video production and Facebook lives for clients
- Logging earned media clips daily/weekly and building media contact lists (Critical Mention)
- Assist with client events
- Attend internal meetings and serve as the primary note-taker for client meetings
- Assist with office errands and organization
- Assist with general project management and scheduling
What We Want
- Experience with writing/posting to social media sites and using Canva is preferred.
- Experience with photography and/or video editing or production is a plus.
- Creative problem-solver
- Organized and able to prioritize work under pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- You are resourceful.
- You are humble.
- You know what needs to be done because it just comes naturally.
- You are accurate with an attention to detail.
- You have great attenntion to detail and will send us a note with your resume where you found the error in this sentence.
- You follow instructions.
- You have a life outside of work that you love and nurture.
- You love learning new things.
- You ask questions when appropriate and know how to Google the simple things like your life depends on it!
- You treat our clients and your team members with respect.
- You are funny.
- You are caring.
- You are a good friend and co-worker.
- You are creative and think of brilliant ideas in your sleep.
- You are resourceful. It’s so important that we’re mentioning it again!