Will you be the next rockstar Media Relations Specialist on the Ghidotti team?
have what it takes?
As a Senior Account Strategist, you will have expert-level project management skills and proven success with client strategy and relationships.
Through research and continuous planning, you will integrate market trends, consumer insights and digital marketing-communications analytics into direction and growth opportunities.
You have an eye for viewing the whole picture and organizing micro activity into a holistic approach. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in the discovery process, helping to translate key research and data insights into strategy and presenting opportunities and direction to the client.
You are the Agency’s subject matter expert on your client’s industry, audience, unique challenges and needs. Your work is turning this knowledge into action.
We really want
Someone we can laugh with.
Someone we can depend on.
Someone we can learn from and do great work with.
- Play a clear day-to-day role in client communications (Minimum: three clients)
Independently lead key client projects/campaigns
- Advise on strategy, implementation, status and performance of public relations programs
- Monitor and deliver work plans and activities for clients, largely independently
Work with external agencies and vendors to develop and create effective marketing-communications campaigns and strategies and ensure projects are on a budget, to spec and on schedule
- Work with team members to develop and execute effective customer-focused marketing-communications initiatives via social media and digital platforms
- Create and analyze key performance metrics and make recommendations for ongoing optimization
- Research and creation of content largely consisting of press announcements, blog posts, gated content, web copy and thought leadership material
- Develop and manage client social/digital campaigns, developing an early-stage understanding of overall client strategy
- Be advanced in all social media management and reporting tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Databox, etc.
- Organic social media strategy primarily focused on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Manage and/or mentor 1-3 junior staff and interns
- Depending on the needs of the service area, responsibilities may extend beyond the items above as skill sets, client contracts and other extenuating circumstances dictate
- Demonstrate industry experience
- Develop client strategic plans
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and planning
- Counsel clients on challenges and opportunities
- Is resourceful in finding solutions for your client’s problems
- Serve as primary client contact on multiple accounts
- Execute on promised client deliverables
- Maintain client relationships and annual retention
- Prepare and manage client budgets and billing
- Recognize new business opportunities and share with your direct supervisor
- Assist in internal client planning meetings
- Coordinate team resources for best client outcomes
- Assist in planning time/resources for accounts (via ClickTime)
- Assist in marketing the agency via implementation of strategies and tactics
- Motivate and lead account team members
- Participate in a 360-degree quarterly and annual review process (with regular feedback loops from the immediate supervisor)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 5 years of experience in marketing communications, brand strategy and client management
- Expert project management skills with high attention to detail
- Experience with inbound/outbound marketing strategies, research and analytics, audience personas, content auditing and planning, consumer journey mapping, website metrics/best practices and strategy recommendations
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies and campaigns across digital and traditional communications channels
- Deep knowledge of email, digital marketing, social media marketing and direct marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Deep B2B industry expertise is a plus
- Entrepreneurial with good business savvy
- Good presentation skills in front of C-level execs
- An unflappable, practical, proactive, mature approach
- Creative, disciplined, curious, organized
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ASK questions and learn new things!
Please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- References: 2-3 minimum
- Tell us how you heard about this position