LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Ghidotti, a Little Rock-based public relations and content marketing firm, took home 14 of 38 PRISM awards announced during the virtual 2021 ARCom Arkansas Marketing and Communications Event held on Sept. 23. The awards program, organized by the Arkansas Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), recognizes exceptional public relations programs and the skill of the state’s top practitioners, companies and organizations.
“It was truly humbling to receive this recognition for the work we do with our amazing clients,” said Ghidotti President and CEO Natalie Ghidotti. “Our team of public relations professionals is honored and fortunate to work with such incredible organizations that appreciate the drive for excellence and positive growth in their communities. We strive to be champions for our clients and I believe that shows.”
The 2021 PRISM awards Ghidotti received, which ranged from nonprofit and business client campaigns to multimedia projects and content marketing, included:
- Community Relations – Business: McDonald’s RHMC “Sleeves for Support”
- Institutional Programs – Nonprofit: Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation, Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Content Marketing – Associations/Nonprofit/Government: CHI St. Vincent’s ‘Heart of the Home’ Campaign
- Public Service: CHI St. Vincent’s Addiction Recovery Program
- PR on a Shoestring Budget – Nonprofit: Catholic High School for Boys Giving Tuesday
- Special Events Less Than 7 Days – Nonprofit: Catholic High School for Boys 2021 Giving Tuesday
- Special Events More Than 7 Days – Nonprofit: Arkansas Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Reputation/Branding Management – Business: McDonald’s ‘Opportunity Starts Here’ Hiring/Retention Campaign
- Creative Tactics: McDonald’s CrispyJuicyTender Showdown March Madness Bracket
- Podcast/Vodcast: The Ghidotti Podcast
- Advertising Support – Print: Catholic High School for Boys ‘Always a Rocket’ Campaign
- Advertising Support – Online: Catholic High School for Boys ‘Always a Rocket’ Campaign
- Social Media: Home Builders Association of Greater Little Rock
- Websites: Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation Website
This year, the almost 100 award entries submitted by companies, public relations agencies and individual practitioners across Arkansas, were judged by fellow public relations professionals from the Public Relations Society of America’s Hoosier Chapter in Indiana.
Ghidotti, a Little Rock, Arkansas-based public relations and content marketing firm, is one of the leading PR agencies in the region with a deep bench of experience and a unique brand of integrated marketing to help businesses achieve measurable, exceptional results. Ghidotti is the only Arkansas agency to serve as a member of the Public Relations Global Network, a network of top public relations firms servicing key markets around the world. Learn more at Ghidotti.com.